Tonight I finally have something interesting to talk about (in my opinoin, anyway)--another new wrap! My Girasol Wrapper's Paradise came in the mail today, and I love it! It's a 3.6 meter wrap (my other wrap, Miami Hopp, is 4.6 meters--which makes a big difference!) I threw it on for a few quick pictures tonight, and I can tell that it will be well loved around here. I really like that I don't have as much fabric to deal with as I do with my Hopp. Here is one of my favorite carries, a Kangaroo Carry.
I have been waiting on this to get here for almost two weeks now, because it made it's journey all the way from Canada. Today was a perfect day for it to get here though, because poor Lyla is feeling so sick. And of course, wrapping always makes her feel better! She has had a really runny nose and nasty cough for a few days, and today while she was at the babysitter's she got a fever. I took her to the doctor, convinced that she had strep throat (it's been going around and I'm pretty sure she was exposed) or another ear infection. Luckily, she had neither. However, that meant we didn't get any medicine to help her fight this thing, so we are just waiting it out. I hope she feels better soon, though; it's so hard to see my baby so miserable! Putting her to bed tonight was a struggle. Considering she can't breathe out of her nose, it made nursing and sucking on her pacifier pretty difficult. She finally got it figured out, but I'm not sure what tonight will bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment