Much of it has to do with chasing around my very mobile child, the child who never slows down, and who never sleeps. What is she doing these days? Well, she's not yet walking, and I secretly thank my lucky stars every day! I am not sure if I have the energy to keep up with a baby who is already into everything anyway, and WALKS on top of it. I think it's hilarious when people ask me if Lyla is walking, and I say "Not yet," and they respond, "Oh, don't worry, she will." Um, really? I know that, and I'm not one bit worried about it! According to my mom and my baby book, I was just under 9 months old when I started walking. I think that's a little ridiculous! I can't imagine starting to chase Lyla that early on! I am enjoying the moments of my baby being a BABY...and babies don't walk :-)
Lyla is SO much fun these days! She "dances" when music is on, rides her little bouncy horse all by herself, waves "bye bye," gives "Five"...and says "Abby" all day long. Wait, Abby? Who is Abby? Well there is a little girl at her babysitter's named Abby, and I guess that word must be fun and easy to say, because she says it ALL.DAY.LONG. It is so funny, although, of course I would prefer her to say "mommy" all day instead...but she does say her share of "mommy" too.
She also LOVES the dog water...we keep it in the bathroom, and if we forget to close the door, she head straight for the water dish! Here is what happened when I turned my back for 2.2 seconds. Of course I grabbed my camera before cleaning her up!
Oh and she's not spoiled. Not at all. I had a Matida Jane trunk show a few weeks ago. We only bought a few things.... yes, only a few...
Why else haven't I posted much lately? Oh yeah, because I started another "job"! At the beginning of February I became a BeautiControl Spa Consultant. What is BeautiControl? Check out my personal website at www.beautipage.com/katiemrozinski for more info! I LOVE it so far! It is a fun, easy way to make money and get out of the house a few nights a month. In my first month I promoted from Consultant to VIP, so I was pretty pleased! If you or someone you know needs to relax and get pampered, let me know, and I can come to your house and spa pamper you and your girlfriends! Trust me, you will love BC like I do!
Good night! I hope you all get more sleep than I do!
Ah! Babies change so much in the second year. As much as they do in the first year but in a different way. The talking gets more and more and suddenly they are telling you what they want to wear and stuff. Also, walking reallllly doesn't mean a darn thing about anything! Neither of my kids walked until 14 months. I thought it was a fluke with Clark but then Alice did the same thing. Maybe it's all the babywearing. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love that you read my blog and that you knew me back then, when I tell stories about how I was little. I remember when you moved to your new house. "New" house. Can you believe this was all like almost 20 years ago?