Today is Lyla's first Halloween! I am excited to start holiday traditions with her, and Halloween is no exception! Last weekend we took her to Fisher's Pumpkin Patch where we picked out pumpkins, went on a draft horse-drawn hay ride, and of course, took LOTS of pictures!
My mom and I made her first Halloween costume, a lady bug. Of course she looked adorable in it! I made the antennas and the tutu, and my mom put the black spots on her red shirt and made the wings. It was so easy and fun to make!
(On an unrelated note...am I doing something wrong, or is it REALLY difficult to add pictures in my posts? I think I've spent an hour on this little post, trying to put pictures in the spots that I want them in. They still didn't end up in the right spots, but I've given up for today. Any help or advice would be great, as I am obviously still new at this!)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment