You will hear me talk a lot about babywearing in my blogs, I have already decided on that :-)It is such a wonderful thing, having Lyla snuggled up so close to me, and perfectly content! I use one of my various carriers several times a day. Around the house while I am cleaning, doing laundry or dishes, or making dinner, and while I'm out and about at the grocery store or running errands. I am able to quickly get through the store and get my shopping done and Lyla is perfectly happy and doesn't make a peep!
Hi Katie! Love the blog! I will add you to our list so I can keep up with your new posts. I use "Picasa" to put pics on my blog. It is a free picture software offered by Google. You can download it there and then upload 4 pics to your posts at one time. Super easy. love your babywearing pics. If you aren't familiar with "Mothering" magazine you should check it out. It is a great resource. (They are very pro baby wearing!)
ReplyDeleteI didnt know you had a blog Katie!!! Cute pics, and wrap! I dont know what I would have done without one with my second child!! They are a must!! You are getting lots of good practice in for when you have to wear a baby and chase a toddler! :) I cant believe Lyla is 8 months already either!! Crazy how time flies!
ReplyDelete