Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wrapping in Action



Good news! I have pictures of me using Miami Hopp...and I'm not taking them in the mirror! Here I am Superman-tossing Lyla on my back...
...concentrating...


...blindly wrapping...




Don't let that innocent look fool you! More often than not she is attacking me from behind while I am concentrating on wrapping!






Ta da! Back Wrap Cross Carry




After Chad got done taking pictures of me, he said, "Why don't you just use that thingy you got me? It looks a helluva lot easier than what you just did!" (He was referring to the Ergo)


I didn't have a really good answer to that. Yes, the Ergo is a million times easier to put on, and don't get me wrong, I love it too. But there is a different feeling of closeness with the wrap that you just can't get with a soft structured carrier! (And I'm not gonna lie, I am just really impressed with myself that I can wrap a baby on my back...wrapping is a big challenge that you just don't get with the Ergo!) The wrap is soo comfortable, I love that it can be wrapped a million different ways (and I am trying different carries out every day)...plus I think it's so beautiful! Lyla really seems to love it too. I am definitely not ready to take my wrapping skills out in public yet, so for now, the wrap is for home, the Ergo (and my other carriers) can be used for public!

No comments:

Post a Comment