I feel so blessed and I have SO much to be thankful for! Here are just a few of the many things that I have been thanking God for over the last few days:
*I am so incredibly, unbelievably, amazingly thankful for my beautiful, healthy baby girl. I can't believe she will be 9 months old in two days! I can't even begin to imagine my life without her.
*I am so thankful that God made my Lyla's mom. Being a mother is the most wonderful thing in the entire world!
*I'm thankful for my loving husband and thankful that he has a good job to go to every day. Even though I don't always enjoy the long hours he works, I am very grateful that he has a job to go to. Many people aren't that lucky right now.
*I am also thankful to have a job I love, and even more thankful that I can work part time this year (and hopefully for a few more years to come!) I am thankful for each and every kid that I work with and thankful to be a part of the wonderful "Handley Family."
*I am thankful to have the two best parents imaginable and a sister that is also my best friend!
*I am thankful for my two crazy dogs, Jasper and Boca. They make me go through a wide range of emotions each and every day, ranging from annoyance to rage, but ALWAYS ending with love at the end of the day :) I am also so thankful that they get along with Lyla so well...I love how she laughs at every little thing they do, even if it is running around the house like crazy and tearing things apart!
*I am thankful to have a roof over my head and a warm bed to sleep in every night. I am thankful to always be able to put food on the table and to have clean clothes to wear. Working in the field that I do, I realize that there are so many people that are much less fortunate.
*I am thankful for my health, and the health of my friends and family.
*I am thankful for all things chocolate (I'm not kidding).
Here are some pictures of Chad and Lyla harvesting corn. I will really be thankful when harvest season is over...because it means we will get to see Chad more often!
Lyla helping daddy harvest corn
Learning to drive already!
Concentrating...
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!
Happy Thanksgiving Katie! I love that you work at Handley. I have such strong memories of being with you there in SECOND AND THIRD GRADE. How crazy that we are grown-up mamas now. Lyla is getting so big all of a sudden. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you too! Since I don't know anything about blogging, I don't know if you will ever see this comment...but I have such strong memories of being at Handley with you too! It's so crazy how time flies and now we are moms and blogging about our babies and we are miles apart and so many years have passed but I still feel close to you in a motherly sort of way :)
ReplyDeleteOk, can I just say that I think it is so stinkin cute that two 4-H'ers fell in love and got married!!! I'm such a sap. :) Yea for 4-H!
ReplyDelete