Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words

I have been dying to share these awesome pictures, ever since we got them done back in mid-October, but we used some of them for our Christmas cards and Christmas presents, so I didn't want to ruin the surprise!

They were taken by the fabulous Nichole Frank Photography, who I would VERY highly recommend.  She is a mama herself so she has plenty of patience and tricks up her sleeve to get my little girl to cooperate for pictures.  She took Lyla's newborn pictures as well, which were absolutely gorgeous (I will have to take a trip down memory lane and share those another time!)

They were taken at Shady Lane Farm, the family farm where Chad works.  It was a chilly fall day which made for perfect pictures!

Lyla had just woke up from her nap, and was in a grumpy mood to start off, but warmed up as we continued on, especially when she got to play in the corn! 












































 Thanks Nichole for the awesome pictures and the great memories!




 

1 comment: