Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Growing up, one of my favorite Christmas family traditions was going to the Christmas tree farm, hunting for the perfect tree, cutting it down (rather, having my dad cut it down), and then going home to decorate it.  I am really big on family traditions, so I am excited to start these traditions with Lyla and Chad! 

We went last Sunday (yes, I am a little late posting on this!) to Dudek's Pine Country.  I wore Lyla in the Ergo the whole time, and we both stayed nice and warm!



Our family with our "perfect" tree

Christmas tree hunting is hard work!

My sweet snuggly baby

I was so excited when Lyla fell asleep in the Ergo, because she hasn't slept on me since she was about 4 months old!  I miss those days, and it was so wonderful to have her snuggled up against me because I knew she was warm and content!

No comments:

Post a Comment