Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lyla's First Modeling Gig

Oh!  I can't believe I haven't mentioned it yet....but Lyla has been busy modeling for the new and super-cute line, DoodleBug Creations








I was hoping this fame wouldn't go to her head, but she has been kind of a Diva lately, demanding certain sippy cups and even insisting that I buy the higher-priced diapers.  I know, I know, I should have thought of this before letting her get started so young...but seriously, I couldn't let her beauty and talent go to waste!

If you are interested in using her as a model, let me know and I can have her people call your people and let you know what her schedule is like...between this and all of her playdates, her little calendar is booking up pretty fast!

Make sure you check out the rest of the DoodleBug Creations line...it is absolutely adorable and makes great gifts!





2 comments: