Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Seeing the Light Pure Photoshop Actions GIVEAWAY!

First of all....hello!  It's been awhile!  I did not forget about you, Mrozinski Minute "fans"!

It turns out I have taken up a new hobby and I am spending all of my spare internet time trying to educate myself on it.  In June I got a new Camera (Canon Rebel T1i, and LOVE IT!) and I have been trying to teach myself to use it to it's full capabilities...which means taking it off "auto" mode and never looking back.  When I get a hobby I get a HOBBY and I get obsessive over it...so, I spend a lot of my "free time" (ha) reading up on it and practicing.

Anyway....this new hobby is the reason I am dusting off my blog today and sharing something with you.... I have been DYING (remember the part where I told you I get obsessive???) for an external flash for my camera as I  have learned to loathe the on-board flash it came with...and lo and behold, only a few short hours after I talked to one of my very talented photographer friends Amanda Tonagel of a.tonagel photography about this very speedlight, she shared this giveaway with me!  My fingers are double crossed for this one!!!

Please jump over to Seeing the Light Pure Photoshop Actions to check out the details!!!



Now, back to getting ready for Christmas, and perhaps I will visit you more often now in blogger land...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are truly beautiful! Plus it helps to have such an adorable model! Let me know if you need to practice photography on my lil person :)

    ReplyDelete